When choosing a construction or storm damage restoration company, you’ll want to assess their reputation and background by asking the following questions and doing some quick research:
- Does the company provide a free, no-obligation property inspection and consultation?
- Is the company a member of the Better Business Bureau and what is their rating?
- Is the company a certified contractor with the National Storm Damage Center?
- Does the company have HAAG Engineering residential and commercial certified inspectors on staff & available?
- Is the company a Preferred Contractor with any manufactures? (I.e. Owens Corning, GAF, Certainteed, etc.?)
- Does the company provide manufacturer’s warranty on their products?
- Is the company properly insured with General Liability Insurance of at least one million dollars in coverage?
- Does the company have experience in the Storm Damage Restoration Industry?
With over 15 years of experience as a full-service general contractor and a BBB A+ rating, Venture Construction Group of Florida provides a free comprehensive property inspection covering roofing, siding, gutters, paint, window damage and works with the insurance claim adjustor to get property owners the repairs they need after storm events including hail, wind, hurricanes and tornadoes.
Our Venture Construction Group of Florida Storm Damage Restoration, Repair & Consulting Process covers commercial and residential roofs, siding, gutters, paint, window damage, and interiors to get property owners the storm damage repairs they need and back to pre-storm condition. We are experts in hail damage repairs, wind damage repairs, and hurricane disaster recovery for residential and commercial properties throughout Florida.
Venture Construction Group of Florida has an expert team of HAAG Engineering residential and commercial certified inspectors trained to assess hail damage, wind damage, hurricane damage and disaster recovery experts to restore your property with top-grade materials, excellent workmanship.
Venture Construction Group of Florida is proud to be an exclusive Certified National Storm Damage Center (NSDC) Preferred Contractor. The NSDC certification brings a level of education, information and resources to property owners after major storms hit, and it connects them to licensed and certified contractors so they’re not being taken advantage of by storm chasers or an insurance carrier who attempts to reduce the amount of their claim or deny it altogether. Venture Construction Group of Florida is also vetted and certified through Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS), the renowned leader in providing contractor-screening solutions. Venture Construction Group of Florida is also a Preferred Platinum Contractor of Owens Corning Shingles.
Call Venture Construction Group of Florida at 1-866-459-8351 for a Free Property Inspection & Consultation!